Monday, August 20, 2012

Sewing sisters

So I am back in Germany now and I miss Cassidy very much.
But we made a decision: We still want to sew- unfortunately we can't sew together anymore but we can still make things for each other! Therefore we are "sewing sisters"  :)
Well I got my first package from her and was so happy. Now it is my turn to send her something. This time it is special occasion too- you'll see :)

But first some pictures of Cassidy's presents for me.

Her sweet card.

And the necklace..

... it is actually a locket!

This picture was taken about a month ago.


It is sooo pretty.

You are always with me <3

And now my new stylish camera strap.

She quilted it!



Coming up!






Thank you so much for these gifts Cass. And be excited for a package from me :)
I miss and love you, sister <3
-Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment